Digital Cauldryn Heating Base. The Cauldryn Heating Element is conveniently compatible with Cauldryn Mug models that originally came with an LCD display screen. Whether youre replacing your heating element or keeping a spare handy, this Cauldryn Heating Element offers all the features youve come to enjoy from your current Smart Mugs heating feature. This powerful heating element is capable of brewing coffee, heating soup, and boiling liquids. It can produce temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Youll find that its LCD display is easy to read with the large digital numbers. All 4 buttons feature the same options in the same place as your current Cauldryn Mug; no need to learn new controls. When you replace your old heating element, the Cauldryn App will connect to the new heating element once it is connected to the mug and powered. You can control the temperature of your beverage with the app, which offers preset temperatures for green tea, black tea, brewing coffee, boiling water, and cooking freeze dried food on the home screen. The Cauldryn Heating Elements temperature can also be set using the buttons on the right side of the LCD display. The top button to the left of the display controls the power saving mode, and the bottom button toggles the temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Conveniently compatible with Cauldryn mug models originally equipped with an LCD display screen; an easy replacement element or practical spare
- This powerful heating element can produce temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit; capable of brewing coffee, heating soup, or boiling water
- Easy to read LCD temperature display with large digital numbers; attaches to the bottom of Cauldryn mugs with a spill-proof seal
- No need to learn new controls; all 4 buttons feature the same temperature options in the same place as your current Cauldryn mug
- Heating element connects to the Cauldryn App with Bluetooth so you can control the temperature of your beverage from your cell phone
- Temperatures reach up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit